If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronic devices and things stored on them, people or animals), what would you put on it? My Grandfather’s Bible. My Journals. My dragonfly dish that holds some favorite stones and small seashells.
If you had a box labelled ‘happiness’, what would you put in it? Pictures of my loved ones. I like the look of this steampunk box I found on Pinterest.
What do you want more of in your life? Hmmmmmmm…. I think I’d have to say time. I’d love to know that I could have 50 years with my husband. He’s 12 years older than I am, and the reality that we won’t/don’t have that kind of time is not lost on me. We choose to live our life in moments, and make the most of ‘our time.’
- Wake up between 5-5:45 a.m…Hubby and I usually spend 15 minutes or so talking before getting up…summertime I’m up at 4:30.
- Get up, make the bed
- Pour my coffee…
- Plug in my fairy lights, sit and start checking emails,Facebook,wordpress etc…
- More coffee, breakfast
- Exercise (if working out inside)
- Head out to the beach or refuge if I’m walking outside
- Rest of my day is spent editing photos, reading, journal, yoga, baking, more exercise…just depends on the weather and how I’m feeling.
- When hubby comes home, make him a drink and we sit and catch up with each other’s day.
- Some news
- Maybe a bit more tv…I’m always on my IPad too.
- Lights out by 8:30-9:00 (I’m an early to be early to rise gal)
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful to surprises in the mail from a special friend who knows me so well…she sent me yellow dragonflies as a pick-me-up. She knows I get funky this time of year!
I’m looking forward to my son and Britney getting married on Saturday. I won’t be able to be there in person, but I will be there via FaceTime and for that I’m grateful!!