Here we are, reviewing the last 11 weeks of The Sandbox Writing Challenge. Time sure does fly when your digging!!
1. Did any of your answers surprise you? Why or why not? Yes and No. And what I mean is, yes, my answers are surprising me only in that I’m opening myself up and being totally honest with myself, in some ways for the first time. Even when I’m writing in my own personal journals, I’ve never been this honest, instead choosing to overlook and smooth over things.
And no, because as Ive continued on this journey of digging in the sandbox, I’m wanting to put it all out there as honestly as I can, for me!!!!
2. Was there any one exercise that felt more emotionally “charged” than the others? If so you may want to take a few moments and write a bit more about it. But only write until the “energy” runs out. Weathering Life’s Changes was a very emotional one for me…..but there is no need to add more to it. By writing it out and sharing, I’ve been able to put it to rest. Out Of The Dark Comes The Light
3. Are there exercises that feel incomplete? Go with your energy. Complete those exercises now. You’ll know they are finished when your energy is spent and the exercise feels complete. At this point, I don’t feel the need to add anything.
4. What insights about yourself have come to light? Ive discovered I’m a helluva lot stronger than I ever gave myself credit for….I’m a survivor and a thriver…..
Loosening Up Exercises……
- List 1: What words would you use to describe your spouse, partner, or best friend
- Slob (sorry babe 😁)
- Peanut Butter ☺️
List 2: What words would you use to describe your
- Emotional vampires
List 3: What words would your spouse, partner, or best friend use to describe you?
- Jelly ☺️
- Lacking confidence
- Wonderful mother and nana
List 4: What words would your
enemies use to describe you?
- I have no clue, nor do I care!!!!!