Monday Monday…is also Share Your World over at Cee’s Place…….here are this weeks questions……..
When do you feel most connected with others? Whether it be a face to face conversation or online….through ‘conversation’ there’ll be a moment, something said and BAM 👊 a connection is made…most times when this happens,,it’s totally out of the blue…and very cool!!!!
What daily habit would you like to introduce to your life? I’d like to introduce yoga back into my daily routine. I got discouraged when my hip/groin injury made even sitting in a lotus position impossible…..the pain I was experiencing on a daily basis has subsided with the loss of some weight, and though I still can’t sit in a cross-legged position, I miss it. I plan on taking it slowly, and seeing which poses I Can do and work from there. 🕉
What one mini-little-adventure would you like to have in the coming week? I’d love to take a drive down to Norfolk Va and visit the Norfolk Botanical Garden. With all this rain we’ve been having, I’d just enjoy walking the grounds and seeing all the beautiful flora.
List at least of things or events that changed your Life: It could be as simple as a book or meeting a certain person?
1. Giving birth to my children without a doubt, the most amazing, terrifying, beautiful painful experiences of my life.
2. Becoming a Nana, and being Blessed to be in the delivery room for 2 of my grandchildrens births. How proud, blessed, humbled I was, watching my daughters bring their children into the world.
3. Being abused as a little girl, and not feeling loved by my parents..set me up on a journey of finding myself in abusive relationships and settling though I felt it wasn’t right……Until
4. Meeting Jim. Changed. My. Life. Forever.
5. Reading Richard Bode’s Beachcombing At Miramar….that book just spoke to me, came into my life at just the time I needed it to.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I’m grateful for my Aunt Anne, who celebrated her 95 birthday last week ❤️
This week, I’m looking forward to getting through the few days of rain we’ve got coming our way to enjoy the sunshine at weeks end…planning a trip out to the Giving Tree nursery to get some plants for my containers…it’s time!!!!! ☀️