What’s your most memorable (good or bad) airplane flight? February 2, 2014, I had an amazing experience on a flight home from a weekend visit with the kids. I was seated with a sweet woman, Fran. We chatted the entire flight,,,meaningful, heartfelt conversation. She was having issues with her children, and as I’m estranged from mine, she asked questions to get my perspective, and in turn, she shared hers. We opened each other’s eyes a bit…….I keep her and our meeting tucked away in a small corner of my heart…..I look for her every time I fly.
How many bones, if any, have you broken? Happily, I can say none.
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (guest can be dead, alive, famous or someone you just know). Amelia Earhart , Anne Morrow Lindbergh and Stephen King.
Make a Currently List: What are you reading, watching, listening to, eating, needing, wanting, and missing right now?
- I’m reading Writing Down Your Soul by Janet Conner
- I’m not watching any one thing at the moment. Tend to watch tv more in winter.
- When I am walking through town, whatever pops up on my phone. If I have music on at home 9 times out of 10 it’s New Age…or 70’s.
- Peaches from the farmers market
- I’m needing to get to the grocery store…I’m wanting a banana split 😁
- I’m missing my children and grandchildren….achingly missing them ❤️
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful for my daughter Stefanie’s shoulder when I needed to unload ❤️
And I’m looking forward to my son Brad and his family’s arrival Friday night..they’love be here for 10 days!!! ❤️