Home is a feeling
Of comfort and belonging
I found it within…
Safar over at Blisters, Bunions & Blarney came up with a Haiku Challenge. The baton is being passed down the line – from Calen to Jane and now to Raili…..Raili has so kindly passed the baton to me……Id like to invite Gradmama2011 to join in. I hope you do!!! 😊
The way it works is:
Person 1 (Safar)
1. Create a haiku – no constraints
2. Pick a person to create the next link in the chain.
3. Person 2 (Calensariel)
Person 2 (Calensariel)
1. Create a haiku with one constraint
2. The first word of the haiku you create is the last word of the previous haiku
3. Pick a person to create the next link in the chain
1. Repeat the instructions for Person 2
Person 21 (that’ll be the last person in the chain)
1. Create a haiku with two constraints
2. The first word of the haiku you create is the last word of the previous haiku.
3. The last word of the haiku you create is first word of the first haiku in the chain.
And so the circle is closed.
A couple of ‘rules’ so that we get to keep track of the links in the chain:
When you participate, you agree that others are able to share your haiku, using the credits and the link back to the post that you provide.
Post all previous haiku on your blog, including all the credits and links provided. Add your haiku to the chain.
Credit yourself, and include a link back to your post. You might need to edit your post and add the link in retrospect.
Create a link back to this post.
OH! And if you’d like to join in, please leave a note in the comments!
So shall we see how far we can get??? Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mountain of paper noodles,
earthworm fodder to
running down life’s path
many trails beckon my heart;
which one leads to me
me and the old oak
at one with the earth
earth a pearl of blue
hidden in the shell of space
the pearl is my home
home is a feeling
of comfort and belonging
I found it within