Alrighty now. We’re on to DAY 6 Of Harula’s GLADvent and today’s word and quote are….
CREATIVITY: “To be creative means to be in love with life. ”~ Osho~
…..Harula invites us to (Now take a moment to pause and reflect upon how Creativity has shown up in your life recently; and be creative with that question😉 To be creative doesn’t just mean drawing, writing, singing, sculpting etc As Osho says, to be creative is to be in love with life. How have you shown life that you love it?)
This “quote” jumped out at me as I was researching…..Nature and its healing power is helping me to move forward, embrace and love this new life I’m beginning to CREATE for myself…..
“How To Be An Explorer Of The World
1. Always Be LOOKING (notice the ground beneath your feet.)
2. Consider Everything Alive & Animate
3. EVERYTHING Is Interesting. Look Closer.
4. Alter Your Course Often.
5. Observe For Long Durations (and short ones).
6. Notice The Stories Going On Around You.
7. Notice PATTERNS. Make CONNECTIONS.
8. DOCUMENT Your Findings (field notes) In A VAriety Of Ways.
9. Incorporate Indeterminacy.
10. Observe Movement.
11. Create a Personal DIALOGUE With Your Environment. Talk to it.
12. Trace Things Back to Their ORIGINS.
13. Use ALL of the Senses In Your Investigations.”
~ Keri Smith, How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum~