1. What is your favorite word? Believe
2. What is your least favorite word? Can’t
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Being out in Nature.
4. What turns you off? Those pesky chain letters that some feel the need to share telling me if I don’t share with 10 of my closest friends something bad is going to happen.
5. What is your favorite curse word? I try not to curse..with that said, I am know to drop the occasional F-bomb…though Oh Shit tends to be my phrase of choice.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Waves crashing, the song of peepers in springtime, the call of a loon on a misty lake…..my grandchildrens laughter.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalkboard, cats fighting in the middle,of the night,,my neighbors yelling at each other.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Horse Rancher
9. What profession would you not like to do? Coroner
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “I knew you were strong enough to endure the journey I laid out for you. By doing so, and by finding your voice, you’ve helped others.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful for having FaceTime. Because I couldn’t physically be at the wedding, I was still able to see my son Brad and Britney exchange their wedding vows in ‘real time’.
And I’m looking forward to purchasing my plane ticket for April. I’ll be visiting my children and grandchildren for 10 days and helping out with the new baby ❤️